Furnace Replacement in Des Moines
Installing High-Quality Furnaces in West Des Moines
Is every day a bad day for your furnace? It might be time to consider a new one! If you’re ready to stop wasting money on constant repairs, Connett Services can help you upgrade to a new furnace system so you can enjoy the efficiency of newer technology. We have a knowledgeable team of licensed technicians who are ready to handle your Des Moines furnace replacement.
Call (515) 996-0129 or contact us online so our friendly team members can educate you on the latest models in the HVAC industry.
Signs Your Furnace Needs to Be Replaced
A well-maintained residential furnace can be expected to operate at full efficiency for about 10 years. Typically, after about a decade of use, a furnace will consume more energy than usual, driving up the costs to heat your home. You’ll likely begin to notice several other issues that indicate your furnace’s life is coming to an end.
Some of the key indicators that your furnace may be due for a replacement include:
- You have to set the thermostat higher to get your home warm enough
- There are uneven temperatures throughout your house
- Your furnace cycles on and off too frequently
- Furnace repairs have become too regular and costly
- Your system can no longer heat your home to the desired temperature
Sometimes other problems, such as loud noises coming from your system, may indicate it’s time for a new furnace. No matter what issues you’re experiencing, it’s best to call for a professional inspection. Our skilled heating technicians will be able to accurately identify the source of the problem and advise you on the right course of action.
Benefits of New Furnace Installation
There are a number of great reasons to upgrade your heating system with a brand-new furnace. Modern technology makes newer furnaces superior to their older counterparts.
You’ll notice differences like:
- A longer lifespan for years of comfort
- Lower energy bills from improved efficiency
- Quieter motors for your convenience
- Improved safety during use
- Better performance for more warmth
- Tax incentives and rebates for eco-friendly models
Choosing the Right Furnace for Your Home
Our technicians can give you valuable advice on the best furnace for your home. We have worked on and installed many furnaces, and therefore, know what will best meet your needs. When you consult us, our experts will perform a load calculation based on factors unique to your circumstances, such as the budget and size of your home.
If you’re thinking about a new furnace, there are several factors you need to consider when determining the right furnace for your home, including:
- Fuel type: This is often the first consideration when selecting a furnace. Natural gas is clean, inexpensive, and widely available. If you live in a rural area not served by natural gas lines, consider bottled gas. Coal is rarely used, but electricity, wood, and oil are other options.
- Efficiency: Look for a high-efficiency furnace. High-efficiency units maintain lower operating expenses by producing heat with 90-98% of the fuel. Pilot lights can also spike costs because of the constantly burning pilot. Consider an electrical ignition, as it can translate to significant savings.
- Size: A furnace that’s too small will not generate enough heat, while one that’s too big for the space will waste fuel by turning on more frequently. The trick is to match the heat output with the size of the area to be heated.
- Total cost of ownership: The total cost of ownership considers the installation, energy use, cost of repairs, and maintenance. For instance, finding a furnace that takes little time and effort to install will reduce your upfront costs.
“Very good service from Brandon, David and Mike installing a new furnace and ac today. Thanks guys for all your hard work!”- Mike S.
“What a great group of people to do business with! I would highly recommend this group!”- Tione J.
“Chris was very nice to work with. He was very clear in his explanation of the tests that were run on my furnace and with his recommendations moving forward. He was very helpful!”- Kelly S.
Expert Furnace Installation
Have you been dreaming of a toasty home for the holidays? Are you sick and tired of constant heating repair costs? Is a noisy furnace interrupting your winter festivities? Treat yourself to an expertly installed furnace this winter season with Connett Services. We offer professional advice, quality work, and flat-rate prices on our furnace installation. We’re sure we can help you find the perfect furnace to improve indoor conditions and stay within your budget. Ask us about our hassle-free financing, which can help you with the burden of paying for your furnace replacement.
Contact Connett Services at (515) 996-0129 to experience the benefits of a new furnace in your home today!