Adding an air conditioning system to your home is an exciting and rewarding investment! But choosing the AC that’s right for you can be overwhelming. There’s also the issue of getting it installed affordably — that’s where we step in. Connett Services is your AC replacement specialist. We can help you select an air conditioner that is right for your home and needs. When you work with us, you can expect quality brands and superior workmanship that will give you years of reliable climate control.
Make the best investment with a quality AC installation! Call Connett Services today at (515) 996-0129 or contact us online.
If you have an old AC, you’re probably suffering from high energy bills, unreliable performance, and expensive repairs. Our helpful technicians can tell you if your AC is worth repairing or if it’s time for an updated model.
Common signs that it’s time to replace an air conditioning system include:
- You have an AC that’s more than 10 years old
- Your AC lacks the ability to cool your home to the desired temperature
- You have to keep setting your thermostat lower so your AC doesn’t turn off
- Your air conditioner runs constantly
- Your cooling bills have increased substantially
- You have to call for repairs regularly
- The cost to repair your system is more than 50% the price of a new one
- Your AC no longer cools the house evenly
If your air conditioning system can be repaired, we’ll offer you the most cost-efficient option. On the other hand, if it’s time for a replacement, we’ll educate you on your choices, with honest suggestions to get you back to comfy temperatures.
Choosing the Right Air Conditioning System
Your AC plays a critical role in keeping your home comfortable. However, there are many air conditioner options to choose from, which makes it difficult to select the right unit for your home.
Here are a few factors to consider before settling for a particular unit:
- Unit type: First, you will need to consider the different types of air conditioners. You can count on our experts to help you with the various options available on the market. For instance, there are wall units, window units, heat pumps, central systems, and others.
- Installation cost: It’s also crucial to consider the cost of installing a new unit. You want to make sure you have enough funds to cover the installation. For instance, adding or updating ductwork may be expensive. So, if your budget can’t handle a full installation, you should consider a window unit or portable AC.
- Size: The most crucial determinant of your air conditioner’s effectiveness is its ability to cool your premises. An oversized unit will cost you more to cool your home, while an undersized AC will have a hard time keeping your home comfortable. There are several factors to consider when determining the cooling power you need, but we recommend having one of our experts visit your property to help you choose the right AC size.
- Energy savings: Before making the final decision, consider the percentage of energy savings you should expect by installing a new unit. If saving money on your cooling bills is a top priority, you may wish to install a ductless mini split.
- Performance: The last thing you want to do is install an AC system that doesn’t get your home cool enough. Let our experts help you choose an air conditioner that offers great cooling performance.
“Very good service from Brandon, David and Mike installing a new furnace and ac today. Thanks guys for all your hard work!”- Mike S.
“What a great group of people to do business with! I would highly recommend this group!”- Tione J.
“Chris was very nice to work with. He was very clear in his explanation of the tests that were run on my furnace and with his recommendations moving forward. He was very helpful!”- Kelly S.
There are a lot of options when you’re shopping for a new cooling unit. Why not take advantage of a wealth of knowledge from Connett Services? Our experienced HVAC specialists can come to your house and determine which type of AC is best for your family. We’ll discuss your cooling needs and keep our recommendations within budget. We’ll then plan a strategy and time for installation, so you can enjoy great temperatures as soon as possible. We offer excellent financing plans with affordable monthly payments, so you don’t have to be stuck in the heat a moment longer.
Contact our helpful team at (515) 996-0129 for quality AC replacement in Des Moines.